New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
Death From Above EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Death From Above EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
Death From Above EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
Death From Above EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
Death From Above EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
Death From Above EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
Death From Above EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
Death From Above EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
Death From Above EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
Death From Above EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
Death From Above EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
Death From Above EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
Death From Above Vote_lcapDeath From Above Voting_barDeath From Above Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

Death From Above

Go down

Death From Above Empty Death From Above

Post  Captain Howdy (Nancy) Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am

Introducing at a very manly but also slim, trim and fit, 175 pounds, he is the king of crazy, the king of crunk, god's gift to manhood, he's psycho-somatic addict insane. He's high flying, death defying and has an inability for crying. We would say that he homicidal, suicidal and genocidal but we can't have Sabu suing us. He is the reigning UNWA Pheonix champion and a psycho killer. Ques-ka-sey? He is the one and only Pat 2 Da Mac McSuperfly!!!!!!! But he also goes by Death From Above or DFA for short.

(My charactor is a tweener. Coming in, he is a heel of whom is full of himself being the UNWA Pheonix champion. Even though it isn't really a valid title anymore, he flaunts his belt around beleiving himself to be superior to all but all he really needs is some guidence. Note: That statement was an invite for a higher up wrestler to take me under their wing if they so wish. He is a very sarcastic individual with an abundance of sophmoric humor. Almost like a one man DX except not as PG. and thats all I can think of to say other than I like to change charactors alot. Some of my past charactors of whom may make small returns include a David Bowie wanna-be (Ziggy Starshine) and a secret agent (Night Hawk). Any questions?)
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum