New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
Vasil "the cookie monster" EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
Vasil "the cookie monster" Vote_lcapVasil "the cookie monster" Voting_barVasil "the cookie monster" Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
Vasil "the cookie monster" Vote_lcapVasil "the cookie monster" Voting_barVasil "the cookie monster" Vote_rcap 
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

Vasil "the cookie monster"

Go down

Vasil "the cookie monster" Empty Vasil "the cookie monster"

Post  vasil Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:31 am

Hi
First, couple of words about me, the real cookie monster. My real name is Vasil and i`m born in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. 21 years old. I study political science. Wrestling fan from 10-12 years. First touch with wrestling was at VHS cassettes full with ECW shows. Fan of the hardcore wrestling. I`m playing TWG from month and a half, not really sure. I hope i will entertain you all. One last thing, sorry for my english.

Gimmick:
Vasil "the cookie monster" is an eastern european wrestler. His style is high-flyin moves. He fights at local shows in Poland and Russia. He has big ego, and almost no remorse. Ready to cooperate with everyone, to rerach his goals. If someone earn his respect, Vasil will consider him/her as a friend and will be always at his/her side. Moto: "I have no friends, only future enemies". Speak good english. Tatoo of the cookie monster on his left ankle.
vasil
vasil

Back to top Go down