New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
Strength Class FAQ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Strength Class FAQ EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
Strength Class FAQ EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
Strength Class FAQ EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
Strength Class FAQ EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
Strength Class FAQ EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
Strength Class FAQ EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
Strength Class FAQ EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
Strength Class FAQ EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
Strength Class FAQ EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
Strength Class FAQ EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
Strength Class FAQ EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
Strength Class FAQ Vote_lcapStrength Class FAQ Voting_barStrength Class FAQ Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
Strength Class FAQ Vote_lcapStrength Class FAQ Voting_barStrength Class FAQ Vote_rcap 
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

Strength Class FAQ

Go down

Strength Class FAQ Empty Strength Class FAQ

Post  The_Mad_Redneck Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Spend your points on the things you're better at, like slamming people to death. Instead of the sub skills, do block, escape submissions and feint.

How come my wrestler drops colour after I hit a big move? -
Okay this is to do with your stamina. I cannot tell you enough just how important this is for a strength. We bleed stamina. Our job is too simply go in the ring, and smash our opponents like big goofy gorilla's. And that takes alot of fitness. And we ain't that fit. We get tired easy. We need a quick win. Lets get in there, hit come TM's, a finisher and get the hell out. If not we are going to get tired, and have no ''strength'' left, and that's when we lose.

How come I'm being owned by speeds?
Aww, the million dollar question. Alot of people have a go at this answer, but the real answer is, no one really knows why. But basically our job is hit people and hard. We can't get our hands on speeds. There bouncing around the ring like monkey's, and we get too tired. Then they come in and hit us with a few TM's and we are left asking '' What happened?''. To counter act this problem, have alot of stamina, good Attack Bonus, and a good amount of AG, so when we do get a hold of them, we crush them.

How come I can't beat a tech all of sudden?
I believe the answer is Damage Reducer. If you have hardly any of that (say less than 80%) when you get too high levels and face the good techs, there subs rip us apart. But if we have enough DR, we will be able to withstand there subs, and hit some of our big moves.

What Advanced Techniques should i buy?

- Increased resistance (IR)...this will up your stamina. Set your selfs goals. Like mines is too get to 1000 Stamina.

- PowerBlow (PB) This will up your Direct Damage Reducer (DDI). This basically ups the damage you will inflict with each move. you can hit a maximum of 90%DDI. But you take your opponents DR away from your DDI and thats the number you get. So the goal is to get 90% ddi with each match. But high level players can have 300DR, which means you would need 390%DDI to get your 90 max. Which is very tuff. So just make sure you have enough to hurt guys and not let there DR put your DDI into the minus.

- Damage Reducer (DR) This is the opposite to DDI. This reduces the pain you will receive by each move. The same calculation applies, try and have enough to get 90% DR but take your opponents DDI away from your DR and thats the figure you will have

- The some other ADvanced Techniques which will certainly help, block, dodge, Increased Attack, power body.

Should I learn Sub Moves?
No. Focus on power moves. Your diving spear, your TMs, your finishers. Don't be a jack of all trades, master of none! Be a master at being a big strengths. If you wanted sub moves, become a tech.

Do I get block or Dodge or Both?
- Pick one to excel in, and the other to be ok in. I picked block, that has a bet track record of helping (scout Karhu). but I don't forget about my dodge. But i don't put as much time into as i do the other.

What about My Stamina Reducer, should I ignore it?
No This is vital almost. If you have 50% SR, this basically doubles your stamina. Always max it when you have a speed upgrade.
The_Mad_Redneck
The_Mad_Redneck

Back to top Go down